Monday, February 5, 2007

My Meal: part Duex


I missed the lesson on this homework so Josh Ben Yaish explained it as a very long P word that i think he made up as he was saying it to me. He eventually explained it further and I got the idea of the assignment.
Tonight i had take out from the Chinese Food resturant. I had General Tso chicken,broccoli,white rice, and a egg roll. Whenever i hear were having Chinese I always get excited because its my favorite kind of food, but it is very unhealthy and full of grease. I started the meal by picking up my fork and starting at the white rice. The rice tasted white, I can tell the difference very easily between fried and white rice. It tasted to plain and dry so I ate some general tso chicken. The Chicken (hopefully it was actually chicken) tasted really spicy and gooey. By gooey I mean the sause the chicken was in was very think and instantly took the dry rice taste out of my mouth. Through the entire meal I still had rice in my teeth no matter how much Ginger Ale I drank. When i drank the Ginger Ale a stinging sensation burned through my mouth from the spiciness of the chicken. Its the type of feeling you get when you eat minty gum and then breathe in cold air. It feels good and bad at the same time. I then started to eat the broccoli. I dont really like any vegtable except corn but I eat whatever is on my plate, even if I dont know what it is. The broccoli didnt taste to good so i dipped it in the general Tso chicken sause and gave the broccoli a sweet/spicy gooey taste. It still tasted wierd in my mouth just like a random plant i stuck in my mouth. To this day I refer to broccoli as "trees" because that what I called them when I was a baby and it just stuck with me. After I cleared my plate of rice,chicken, and broccoli. I moved on to the mysterious Egg roll. I have yet to find out what is actually in one of these things. I dont understand how people call things Egg_____ when there in fact is no egg in it. Eggnog has no egg in it either, there must be some logic behind this. I bite into the eggroll and most of it falls to my plate. I consider myself a neat eater but these eggrolls are impossible to handle. It tasted really good and crunchy, it had enough grease in it to fry a small horse. This meal filled me up but i had the guilty feeling afterwards.

5 comments:

Jscalabrino said...

I think i have a thing for food photography

wake up said...

joey u r a biter (burning sensation) but i love u. good job

Stanley said...

i will have to agree these pictures look way to good u stealing pictures??

wake up said...

ahahhahahhahahahaha that comment u left on my blog. good job

Markia said...

http://www.gardenjoy.co.uk/guests/herbs_of_the_month.htm