Thursday, May 17, 2007

Farmers Market

I had a lot of fun today at the Union Square Farmers market. I chose the woman with the berrie jams as my target for information. The table was covered in assorted jams and jellies and the business. The whole table was a sticky mess even the business cards she gave us came in groups of 3 from being aroung the jam. The woman was from the Berkshires in Massachussets. Its considered one the best berry farms in America.

I love Jam a whole lot. I put it on whole grain bread, bagels, waffles, and crackers. I believe it is good for you because it does come from the tastiest fruit in my opinion, berries. It does contain alot of sugar though so its not 100% healthy.

The berries are collected from various berry farms in the local area and also from there own farm and backyard. To find out more about the Jam, here is the link...

http://www.berkshireberries.com/

No comments: